You can use this form to tell us you have moved into the area
To help us complete the process as quickly as possible and to send you a council tax bill for the correct amount, you will need to confirm the following:
- The exact date you purchased the property or the exact start date of your tenancy agreement
- The exact date you moved in to the property
- Your bank details if you would like to pay your council tax by Direct Debit
- Where applicable, please provide joint owner details, your landlord or agent details, and names of any other resident adults in the property. It is important you provide this in order to proceed to the section of the form that will allow you to apply for a discount disregard or exemption.
If other tenants in the property moved in on a different date, they will need to complete a separate move in form. This form will only capture your move in details.
- Camden Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.
- Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply.
- Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you